Most Popular Flight Destinations
Popular car rental cities in Saudi Arabia
Welcome to Saudi Arabia, a land of wonders and surprises. Whether you are looking for adventure, culture, nature, or spirituality, you will find it here. Saudi Arabia is a country that combines ancient heritage and culture with modern development, offering you a unique and unforgettable experience.
With our travel website, you can easily plan your holiday in Saudi Arabia. You can search and compare flights, hotels, and car rentals to find the best deals for your budget and preferences. You can also browse through our travel guides and tips to learn more about the country and its attractions.
Saudi Arabia has something for everyone. You can explore the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, where you can witness the beauty and serenity of Islam. You can visit Jeddah, the vibrant city on the Red Sea coast, where you can enjoy shopping, art, and entertainment. You can discover Riyadh, the capital and largest city of Saudi Arabia, where you can see the impressive skyscrapers, museums, and parks. You can also venture into the desert and mountains, where you can experience the stunning scenery and wildlife of Saudi Arabia.
Don’t miss this opportunity to visit Saudi Arabia, a country that will amaze you with its diversity and hospitality. Book your trip today and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your nationality and purpose of visit, you may need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. You can check the visa requirements and apply online at here. You can also contact the nearest Saudi embassy or consulate for more information.
Saudi Arabia has a lot to offer for travelers, from historical and religious sites to natural and cultural attractions. Some of the most popular destinations are:
- Makkah: The holiest city in Islam and the birthplace of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Millions of Muslims visit Makkah every year to perform Hajj or Umrah, the pilgrimage rituals. Makkah is also home to the Ka’bah, the sacred cube-shaped building that Muslims face when they pray, and the Abraj Al Bait Towers, the world’s tallest clock tower complex.
- Madinah: The second holiest city in Islam and the final resting place of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Madinah is where the Prophet established the first Muslim community and where many of his companions are buried. Madinah is also known for its beautiful mosques, such as Masjid al-Nabawi, Masjid al-Qiblatayn, and Masjid Quba.
- Jeddah: The gateway to Makkah and Madinah and a cosmopolitan city on the Red Sea coast. Jeddah is famous for its modern architecture, shopping malls, art galleries, and festivals. Jeddah is also a popular destination for diving, snorkeling, and beach activities.
- Riyadh: The capital and largest city of Saudi Arabia and a hub of business, culture, and entertainment. Riyadh is where you can find the King Abdulaziz Historical Center, the National Museum, the Kingdom Centre Tower, and the Al-Masmak Fortress. Riyadh is also known for its green spaces, such as King Abdullah Park, Salam Park, and Wadi Hanifa.
- Ta’if: A mountainous city in the Hejaz region and a summer resort for locals and tourists. Ta’if is famous for its roses, fruits, honey, and festivals. Ta’if is also close to some of the most scenic natural attractions in Saudi Arabia, such as Al-Shafa Mountain, Al-Hada Mountain Road, Al-Kurr Waterfall, and Wadi Mitna.
Saudi Arabia is generally a safe country to visit, but you should always exercise caution and follow the local laws and customs. Some of the safety and security tips are:
- Avoid traveling to areas near the border with Yemen or Iraq, as there is a risk of cross-border attacks or violence.
- Be aware of the threat of terrorism and avoid crowded places or events that may be targeted by extremists. Report any suspicious activity or items to the authorities.
- Respect the Islamic culture and dress modestly in public. Women should cover their hair and wear loose-fitting clothes that cover their arms and legs. Men should avoid wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- Avoid public displays of affection or any behavior that may be considered offensive or immoral by local standards. Homosexuality is illegal in Saudi Arabia and can be punished by imprisonment or death.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs, as they are strictly prohibited in Saudi Arabia and can result in severe penalties or deportation.
- Do not take photographs or videos of military installations, government buildings, religious sites, or people without their permission. This may be considered disrespectful or illegal and could lead to arrest or confiscation of your device.
- Carry your passport or a copy of it at all times and keep it in a safe place. You may be asked to show it by police or security officials at checkpoints or random inspections.
- Check the latest travel advice from your government before you travel and register with your embassy or consulate in case of an emergency.